At Stotler Hayes, we believe in combining our passion for the practice of law with our zest for living life. Our culture understands the life of a busy professional and we strive for an environment that marries both worlds.
Our work is not just about being an industry leader and impacting change in our practice areas, it’s about making a positive impact for another person, for a particular state’s Medicaid system, for one of our charitable interests, for the world.
The culture of the firm is unique and distinct from other law firms. The values at Stotler Hayes have emerged as a distinct edict, how we live and work at our core.
Stotler Hayes’s Guide to Being Legally Rebellious and Making Chaos Pretty culminates with the values of the organization.
ORCHESTRATE YOUR OUTCOME
- Problems don’t solve themselves. Be independent and accountable from start to finish. Don’t just play the tuba, but write your own music.
- Be real. Be 3-D. Be a jaw dropper. Make the Hairs on someone’s neck stand up. Be the white buffalo. Make people miss you.
CARE BEARS UNITE
- Do you? Our differences make us unique. Our commonalities make us a team. We need both.
HAMMER THE WALL, CRUSH THE BOX
- Keep on keepin’ on and on. If your hammer doesn’t work, try a drill. If that doesn’t work, build a ladder. If that doesn’t work, there’s always dynamite. Don’t look for a solution only in a pool of existing solutions.
CALL ME (,) FRANK.
- Talk, collaborate & listen. Candid, consistent communication is the skeleton key.