At Stotler Hayes, we believe in combining our passion for the practice of law with our zest for living life. Our culture understands the life of a busy professional and we strive for an environment that marries both worlds. Stotler Hayes was founded with a focused approach to providing the technology necessary for its day-to-day operations as well as a bridge to the future. Traveling for a hearing? Not to worry; Stotler Hayes provides you the applications necessary to make things happen all while staying connected with your clients, family and colleagues.
Our work is not just about being an industry leader and impacting change in our practice areas, it’s about making a positive impact for another person, for a particular state’s Medicaid system, for one of our charitable interests, for the world. Every day has endless opportunities, we expect our employees to hammer the wall and make each day amazing!
The culture of the firm is unique and distinct from other law firms. If you are seeking the traditional law firm career path, you should keep searching. Stotler Hayes offers a much more organic career path where our lawyers work from a home-office environment with support from a fully staffed and supervised team in our South Carolina corporate headquarters.
The values at Stotler Hayes have emerged as a distinct edict, how we live and work at our core. Take a moment to absorb our values and think about what these could mean to you as a prospective SHG employee:
Stotler Hayes’s Guide to Being Legally Rebellious and Making Chaos Pretty culminates with the values of the organization.
ORCHESTRATE YOUR OUTCOME
- Problems don’t solve themselves. Be independent and accountable from start to finish. Don’t just play the tuba, but write your own music.
- Be real. Be 3-D. Be a jaw dropper. Make the Hairs on someone’s neck stand up. Be the white buffalo. Make people miss you.
CARE BEARS UNITE
- Do you? Our differences make us unique. Our commonalities make us a team. We need both.
HAMMER THE WALL, CRUSH THE BOX
- Keep on keepin’ on and on. If your hammer doesn’t work, try a drill. If that doesn’t work, build a ladder. If that doesn’t work, there’s always dynamite. Don’t look for a solution only in a pool of existing solutions.
CALL ME (,) FRANK.
- Talk, collaborate & listen. Candid, consistent communication is the skeleton key.
As a candidate for employment at Stotler Hayes, you’ll find that our professionals are fiercely passionate about the work they do and the way in which it is done. We strive to hold each other accountable to the values of the organization, not just drinking from a coffee mug touting the words.