Chapin comes to Stotler Hayes Group with a five year background in medical malpractice litigation. She has a wealth of experience defending many types of medical groups and licensed individuals, including long term care facilities’ corporate entities, owners, administrators, and nursing staff.
- Chapin is licensed to practice in Indiana and Kentucky, as well as the United States District Courts for the Western and Eastern Districts of Kentucky and the Southern and Northern Districts of Indiana.
- Chapin obtained her Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, from the University of Mary Washington in Fredericksburg, VA in 2012. She then graduated cum laude from the University of Kentucky College of Law with her Juris Doctor in 2015.
- Chapin lives in Louisville, KY with her husband, their new daughter, and their two dogs.
- In her free time, Chapin is a Big Sister with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Kentuckiana. She also serves as the Forth Supreme Court District Representative for the Kentucky Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division Executive Committee. Chapin also serves as a member of the Louisville Bar Association’s Gender Equity Committee and its Mentoring subcommittee.
- When not volunteering her time, Chapin can be found baking (for humans and dogs), hiking, or visiting one of the area’s many bourbon distilleries with her family and friends.