Executive Director & General Counsel
Andrea joined Stotler Hayes Group in 2015 as the Executive Director & General Counsel. Andrea is a licensed member of the State Bar of Arizona and practiced law in the areas of estate planning, tax and business law, trust administration, guardianships and conservatorships prior to relocating to South Carolina. She also brings her business, tax and accounting knowledge to the firm which includes work for 2 of the Big 4 accounting firms. Prior to joining the firm, Andrea served as the Human Resources Director for a large multi-state oncology center.
- Andrea obtained her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Accounting from Clarion University of Pennsylvania and her Juris Doctorate from the University of Dayton School of Law.
- Andrea is admitted to practice law in Arizona, an active member of the Arizona State Bar and the Association of Legal Administrators (ALA).
- For the most recent ten years, Andrea has studied and trained in the areas of leadership, organizational development, strategy, culture, and values. In 2019, Andrea became a Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator. Based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown, Dare to Lead™ is an empirically based courage-building program designed to be facilitated by organizational development professionals. The most significant finding from Brené’s latest research is that courage is a collection of four skill sets that are teachable, measurable, and observable. The Dare to Lead™ program focuses on developing these courage-building skills through workshops, trainings, and coaching to help individuals, teams, and organizations move from armored leadership to daring leadership. As a Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator, Andrea is on a mission to teach individuals, organizations, and communities to open their hearts and minds to a more courageous and wholehearted way of approaching each day.
- Andrea became credentialed by Werk in 2018, receiving the FlexCert Level 1 Certification.
- In her free time, Andrea volunteers with the PTA at Burgess Elementary School and participates on the St. James High School Improvement Council. She enjoys speaking to students at all levels of their education about careers and leadership. Andrea is an avid reader and loves taking her sons on travel adventures