Stotler Hayes Group, LLC offers a hard-working, supportive, fast-paced, and rewarding atmosphere, consisting of dynamic and results-oriented individuals who resolve complex Medicaid collections matters. We are seeking to expand our team to ensure continuity of our stellar service to our clients.
We are seeking a Marketing & Development Manager (“MDM”) to generate awareness and serve as the first impression of the firm when it comes to the client experience, creating momentum in building ongoing relationships and providing solid communication and high data integrity.
While serving as our Marketing & Development Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for orchestrating all aspects of the firm’s marketing, as well as its client development/sales and client service working closely with the firm’s Executive Committee to recognize, promote, and evolve the firm’s digital, social, and educational media content to provide exceptional service to our clients.
- Research, propose, and design marketing campaigns resulting in increased brand awareness, prospective client inquiries, and online interactions;
- Implement and supervise existing and ongoing campaigns and marketing efforts;
- Analyze ROI on all marketing efforts, tools, and systems to recognize key investments and identify opportunities for improvement and recommend changes to achieve same;
- Establish goals, analyze metrics, and implement projects that will improve online performance and visibility (SEO and Google Analytics);
- Develop and present marketing content, including drafting of industry news and substantive content for firm blog, hosted articles, podcasts, vlogs, advertisements and webinars;
- Prepare and manage media and public relations activities and communications for the firm, including press releases, firm announcements and media materials;
- Manage the firm’s webpage and social media outlets and oversee and analyze all of the firm’s business development and technology platforms (Avvo, Google, Yelp, Mailchimp, Constant Contacts, Superlawyers, Vault, Glassdoor, etc.);
- Maintain online and print marketing and business development materials; and
- Oversee external marketing events, public speaking events, presentations, trade shows, conferences.
- Oversee the firm’s CRM to ensure validity of data such that potential new clients are handled with care;
- Identify prospective leads in CRM pipeline and elsewhere and engage in consistent outreach and development to convert leads;
- Ensure all incoming clients are timely and accurately provided with (and return) engagement agreements and information necessary to formally commence the attorney-client relationship;
- Build and maintain each new client relationship through telephone- or video-meetings and relationship building;
- Maintain log of referral sources, ensuring sources are recognized periodically as part of the firm’s marketing efforts;
- Assess current client development process, and recommend improvements to procedures to insure capture and tracking of all key clients, leads, RFPs;
- Design and present training to in-house attorneys regarding client development process and opportunities
Client Service & Experience
- Build and maintain the existing client relationship through direct, one-on-one meetings, quarterly ROI conferences, and other relationship building;
- Evaluate case performance metrics, ROI and other service indicators to identify opportunities for improvement and interface with clients as well as responsible attorneys to improve client service and case outcomes;
- Design and implement client satisfaction surveys and informal queries regarding quality of services, areas for improvement, and opportunities to expand, type, scope or volume of work;
- Review initial case referrals and assign matters to attorneys based on caseloads, licensure, client preference and geographical considerations
- Manage client database to ensure accuracy and completeness;
- Oversee client appreciation efforts and year-end client development program;
- Develop content and oversee annual client calendar and webinar series;
- Identify and present training opportunities to in-house attorneys regarding client development process; and
- Assess client touchpoints by staff, identify areas for improvement, and provide training to staff to elevate client service.
Leadership & Management
- Construct, maintain, and present annual marketing and business development budget to the Executive Committee;
- Craft and report to Executive Committee regarding quarterly and annual Marketing, Business Development, and Client Service goals, projects and achievements; and
- Supervise team of graphic designer, executive/administrative assistant, and other Marketing and Development team members
Applicants are required to have a Bachelors degree in marketing, business, English and/or communications, or a law degree. Law firm business development experience strongly preferred with at least 2 years’ experience as a Client Services, Business Development, and/or Marketing Manager. Successful candidates must demonstrate a proven record of leadership and consensus building skills; marketing management and strategic planning experience, superior content development, as well as significant contributions to, and administration of, a client/business development program. Because consistent, written content is critical to this role, successful candidates should have professional practice and/or substantive writing experience in one or more of the following areas: health care law with a preference for Medicaid/Medicare, probate administration, and guardianships and conservatorships, compliance and regulatory matters,
and civil litigation. Other valuable skills that mesh well within the culture of Stotler Hayes Group, LLC include:
*Collaborative and Cooperative
*Ability to manage competing demands
*Calm under pressure
*A+ research and writing skills
*MS Office Suite (Office, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
*Experience in Apple/Mac Environment
Applications will be considered upon submission of a cover letter including salary expectations, resume, public relations press release or similarly styled writing sample, and the names and contact information of at least three (3) professional references.