Our team is comprised of over 50 attorneys, paralegals, and operations staff. Each of our attorneys works remotely from co-working spaces or home offices around the country, supported by paralegals and operations staff located in the firm’s brick and mortar office in South Carolina. Our firm is progressive and fast-paced. Our team members are detail-oriented, industrious, and engaging connoisseurs of Medicaid. Our practice involves the interplay of multiple related areas of law including Medicaid eligibility and reimbursement, administrative appeals, civil litigation, probate, and estate claims, and guardianships.
Our firm is currently seeking an Office Manager to oversee the day to day operations of our Pawleys Island office, supervising operational and support staff, overseeing operating and information systems, and maintaining the facilities.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership for in-house support staff, evaluating employee performance and constructive feedback
- Supervise and coordinates administrative activities, responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations
- Manages the maintenance of office buildings, areas, and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities, to include preventative maintenance, repairs, insurance policies, HOA compliance, building security
- Negotiates purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
- Oversight of supply inventory and orders for the firm
- Oversight of IT inventory and shipments as necessary
- Perform and serve in a cross-functional capacity for in office functions and special department projects
- Support and drive the firm’s goals and values in all aspects of the role
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Exceptional judgment, leadership, communication (written and orally), problem-solving and decision making-skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented, problem solver/analytical, flexible, and self-motivated
- Prior experience in a law firm setting and with managing employees strongly preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, MAC experience a plus
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships with both attorneys, staff, vendors, and clients
- Observes confidentiality of client and firm matters
Full-time salaried position, eligibility for health insurance, vision dental, life, 401k contributions with employer match, paid time off, volunteer days and more!
Qualified internal and external candidates are encouraged to apply. This position is domiciled in our South Carolina office. Hybrid and remote work options are not available for the Business Office Manager position.
Applicants will be considered upon the submission of a cover letter, resume, and at least three (3) professional references.